Friday, February 26, 2010

Is the diet for the whole family?

That is something each individual family has to decide, but one thing I know for sure, is that we are all a bit healthier, because of the influence of this diet. Both of our boys are GFCF at minimum, the rest varies per person. I quit dairy for the baby while I was nursing and although I will occasionally cheat, since I've stopped nursing, I am actually happier dairy-free! I am not gluten free and neither is my husband, but having GFCF foods around more frequently certainly lessens our exposure.

Even our little guy eats like us! Here is his plate full of food for lunch: bison, raw snap peas, a few raw piece of portabella mushrooms, homemade hummus and homemade almond bread. You can see what he reaches for first, we have a couple of carb junkies, the apple doesn't fall too far though (wink)!

No comments: